Both smartphones draw power from a 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. Black Shark claims that it is possible to charge the battery completely in fifteen minutes. According to Weibo blogger Digital Chat Station, the new Snapdragon 888, codenamed “Emperor” is ready to be launched, and is said to have a design with fast charging performance. The Black Shark 4 and other gaming phones will have 1080p screens with refresh rates of 144Hz or higher and has a significant upgrade in heat dissipation. Black Shark 4 Pro upgrades the sandwich liquid cooling system, guaranteeing a stable performance all the time. Inside Black Shark 4 Pro, three major heating areas, the SOC, 5G modem, and 120W charging chip are designed with isolation layouts to prevent excessive heat source concentrations.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 supports the latest 5G network technology. It is designed to increase speed, reduce latency, and improve flexibility of wireless services.
The camera delivers good pictures, the speakers can even convey a bit of bass feeling and the smartphone is relatively light. The battery runtimes could be longer, but it is sufficient for everyday use.
- Chinese Phone blog dedicated to providing breaking news, expert reviews, Chinese Phones, Android Apps, Chinese Android Tablets and how to’s.
- Though it’s a niche feature that not even all gamers will use, it’s a handy option for the power users among us.
- Xiaomi has successfully developed its gaming smartphone further with the Black Shark 4 and delivers a good gamer phone in a comparatively discreet design.
- Noise-canceling, low latency, smart, and were sent with a charging case.
- You can also watch video reviews, leave a review of your own, take a look at the prices and buy the device of your choosing.
Not all modern devices have good audio and sound quality, with many only being average. We also factor in the charger method support to create a score. If the device supports multiple charge methods, such as wireless charging, firmware we give it a higher score in the battery segmentation. However, we do not include battery type information in our matrix calculation because it is unnecessary. A higher score on the display and screen segmentation means that the device will have excellent visual quality and provide the user with the best experience for any image or visual activity.